Related Pages: Off-Road Tips | Jeep Configuration |
N. California Jeep Trails |
Rubicon Trail | Trip Checklist | Jeeps | Forums and News Groups | Videos
Contents: Clubs | Trips-Events | Training | Books & Magazines | Links/Web sites
Respect our environment. See
See Clubs Directory at offroaders.com
- United Four Wheel Drive Assiociations - An International Organization
- California Association of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs (CA4WDC)
916 381-8300 CA4WDC@aol.com
North Distr. Club List
- California Off Road Vehicle Association (CORVA)
- Northern California List at MuddyTires.com
- No. California Clubs
- SACRAMENTO JEEPERS, INC (Old CLub), email@example.com
Meetings: 7:30 PMK on the second Tuesday of each month
at the CA4WDC office at 8120 36th Ave in Sacramento.
- Vacaville Cliff Hangers (off-road safety clinic, was short wheel base, now branching out to SUVs) - (707) 448-4699, 707-446-7335, Steve Crafard 707-437-8490
Meets at 7 p.m. the second Tuesday of each month at Firehouse 1, 420 Vine St.
- DIXON 4 WHEELERS 916-678-1882
- NORTH TAHOE TRAIL DUSTERS, meet on the second Tuesday of every month at 7 p.m., C.B. Pizza, Carnelian Bay, John 530-546-3642
- Lake Tahoe Hi-Lo's (Big group) Meet the forth Tuesday generally at Carrows in South Lake Tahoe (check to confirm). Contact Jim Coolbaugh, Phone is 530 542-4621 E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hi-Landers 4WDC 2nd Monday, Orangevale Community Center. Citrus Heights, Rich Bugarin (916) 771-3359 or E-Mail email@example.com
- Boonie Bouncers 4X4 Club, Rocklin, Don at 916-645-1469 or Bob at 916-783-0233 for info
- SIERRA TREASURE HUNTERS, 1st Thu., CA4WD Bldg. or 4Wheel Parts
- River City Rock Crawlers, Sacramento
- Capitol City Mountain Goats, Rancho Cordova. - meet at 8:00 p.m. the 1st Friday each month.
Contact Doug Sinclair, 916-421-7219 or Tex Texeira at 916-423-1369 or E-mail Dihutch@mindspring.com (Subject line type in "CCMG")
- Bedrock 4 Wheelers, Sacramento
- Rough and Ready Jeep Club, North Highlands, (Hard Core) 1st Tue.
- Eastern Pennsylvania & NJ Clubs
(Miles from Easton PA on I-78 36 mi. from Somerville)
- North Jersey Jeep Club (NJJC)
Meets 3rd Tue. at 7:30 at Warnock Jeep, 175 Rt. 10 E., East Hanover, NJ (6 mi. E. of I-287)
- New Jersey Jeep Association EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday of every month at
7:30 pm, at Coleman Jeep
in Ewing, NJ
- MAFWDA :: Middle Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Assoc.
- Tri-State 4X4 (NJ-NY-PA)
- See new_jersey_clubs at carhopp.net
- Blue Mountain Jeep Alliance - Hamburgh, PA (I-78 43 mi. from Easton)
- Mr Jeep.com - Lehigh Valley (Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton), PA (18 mi. from Eastapm to Allentown)
- B-Town 4x4 - Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton, PA
- Misfits - E. PA & NJ
- PA Jeeps Club - York, PA (I-83 122 mi. from Easton)
- Jeeps "R" Us - Hamburgh, PA (I-78 43 mi. from Easton)
- East Coast 4X4 Experience - Downington, PA (off I-276 84 mi. from Easton)
- Keystone Krawlers - Lancaster, PA (US-222 97 mi. from Easton)
- PA Jeepin (nr Excelsor 84 mi. from Easton)
Not really a club but a place to share information.
- Iron in the Pines - Beaverville, NJ (Rt 70 and US 206 - 61 mi. from Somerville)
Trips - Events:
Camp Jeep put on by Jeep. 800-925-JEEP(5337)
(2007 - Camp Jeep 2007 is being held July 26-28 in the Blue Ridge Mountains at Oak Ridge Estate, Virginia, just outside of Charlottesville. )
Their big annual event is Sierra Trek around the 2nd week in Aug. at Meadow Lake northwest of Truckee, CA
All Breed Jeep Show, York Fairgrounds in York, PA. - Third week in July.
Rubicon trips see the Rubicon Trail Page for more details.
- Jeep Jamboree USA Trips (530) 333-4777 - Commercial trips across the country.
Public and private trips starting at $325/person.
- Jeepers Jamboree Inc., (530) 333-4771 - sponsors the largest trip (800 vehicles) the end of July and beginning of Aug. They have a permit from El Dorado County for exclusive use of the trail during a 10 day period then.
- Adventurous off-road trips on the Rubicon Trail by Harald Pietschmann's Adventure Company - 530-333 2696
Several trips from 1-4 days with instruction from the end of June thru Sept. Starting at $295/person.
See the Rubicon Trail Page.
Mar 5-7 Terra Del Sol Safari by the Terra Del Sol 4WD Club of San Diego.
4WD Training Classes on the Rubicon and elsewhere from Harald Pietschmann at 4x4abc.com - Limited to 3 vehicles
Four Wheel Drive Safety Clinic - Capital City Mountain Goat Four Wheel Drive Club puts on three weekend safety Clinics a year at at Prairie City SVRA off Hwy 50 East of Sacramento.
Beginning Off-Road 4WD Skills class in Southern Calif.
Forest Service (list by state - Click on Forest > Recreational Activ. > "Off-Highway Vehicle trails" or "Motorized Use Trails" (each Forest has their own index)
Bureau of Land Management
See Jeep Trails Page (Calif. | NJ/E. Pensylvania | Other)
See Also Books at Jeep Configuration |
Jeep Trails |
Off-Road Business Association - A trade association composed of off-road related businesses united to promote common goals that support the prosperity and growth of the off-road industry.
SEMA (Specialty Equipment Market Association)
Rules and Regulations:
See the Regulations and Pledge/Rules of the Road at the Tread Lightly page.
Offroad Driving Frequently Asked Questions
4x4 Dictionary at FourWheeler.com
Four_Wheel_Drive at Yahoo,
last updated 26 Apr 2008